City Strata’s fiduciary duties encompass day-to-day accounting, reconciliation of all bank accounts and general financial reporting, including preparation of monthly financial statements. We also manage the property’s Trust Account.
Our accounting and financial services also include:
- Arrange for preparation and lodgement of annual tax returns
- Arrange for audits to be conducted where required
- Manage administrative funds and sinking funds
- Provide annual statutory reconciled accounts to our clients
- GST related activities
- Additional financial reports or reports prepared to specific requirements
- Pay invoices on behalf of our clients
- Invest monies with authorised deposit taking institutions
- Prepare and issue section 119 certificates
- Issue levy notices
- Levy arrears management
- Prepare administrative, sinking and special fund budgets.
- Arrange sinking fund forecasts